Just another WordPress.com site
Smokin’ the Tree in DC
December 10, 2011Posted by on
Oh boy! As a longtime Skins fan this is a real kick in the nards. Arguably Washington’s two best offensive players, Fred “Sleepy” Davis and Trent “Silverback” Williams, will sit out the rest of the season due to their unquenchable lust for the marijuana. They have each tested positive at least three times.
Mike Shanahan has spoken to the media regarding this matter, and in typical fashion, said next to nothing. As a fan, I want to hear from Sleepy and Dopey. Nothing to seems to motivate these two enough to stay away from the kind bud. Perhaps shame might be the ticket. If they were made to stand together at a podium and answer questions about their weed habits, maybe they could put the hooka down for good. However, the questions would not come from a local media, that must walk a fine line between hard-hitting journalism, and keeping a relationship with the player. The questions would come from fans, who are down enough on this team, without two jack-offs getting themselves suspended for four games.
Here are some questions I’d like to ask:
- Which word would best describe you? Stupid or selfish?
- On a scale on 1-10 how much do you love weed?
- After your 1st and 2nd positive tests did anyone in the organization suggest that maybe you put down the bong?
- Why didn’t you?
- Are you high now?
- If you had to live in a world without weed or a world without touchdown celebrations, which would you choose?
- Why should anyone on this team ever trust you again.
- What if they made Twinkies big enough to paddle around the Potomac?
Anyway. December is now what it has been for 17 of the last 21 years. Time to start dreaming about the draft. With the fourth selection in the 2012 NFL Draft, the Washington Redskins select…… Robert Griffin III?